Vehicles are available to view and test drive Monday through Friday by scheduling an appointment at (412) 624-6500.
All vehicles that are available for purchase will be listed on Govdeals.com.
- In order to place a bid, you must first create an account at GovDeals.com.
- Auction fees will be added to the bid amount.
- The only payments accepted are U.S. currency or a cashier’s check made payable to the “University of Pittsburgh.”
- The buyer must present photo ID and make payment in person.
- The title will be transferred at the AAA Notary in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Payment for title transfer fees, Pennsylvania sales tax (if required), plate fees, or any other fees will be the responsibility of the buyer and payment will made to the notary.
- Pennsylvania State law requires a copy of your current insurance identification card if registration is to be issued.
- At the time of transfer, the buyer will receive a notarized bill of sale which states all vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE IS, and all sales are final.
- The vehicle must be removed at the time of title transfer. Failure to remove the vehicle at this time may incur daily storage fees.